- From the handpicked flowers of the Bitter Orange tree (Citrus aurantium) comes this fragrant essential oil.
- Its aroma is a proven stress reducer and may help in the management of the symptoms of menopause
- Neroli has been shown to be an effective and therapeutic choice for the management of pain and inflammation
- Inhalation of the oil has shown benefits for managing blood pressure and cortisol levels.
- Antimicrobial and Antioxidant properties
- Repairs and rejuvenates skin elasticity
- Free from: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, GMOs, Triclosan and any other additives.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowers
Blends Well With: Frankincense, and other resins
Aroma: Floral and peppery, with citrus undertones.Refreshing and sweet aroma