Moringa is a tree native to Africa and Asia and whose parts have been proven to have extraordinary nutritional and health benefits. Moringa contains 18 of the 20 amino acids required by the human body including all eight of the essential amino acids found in meat products.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Below data is collected from various sources and should not be viewed as medical advice.
Nutritional and health benefits are summarized below.
- Rich in Vitamin A
- Rich source of calcium & magnesium
- Helps in balance the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Contains all 8 Essential Amino acids.
- Helps fight diabetes
- Supports digestion
- Nutrition booster and a non-sugar based energizer.
- Can also help in the weight loss process
- Increases the quantity of breast milk in lactating mothers.
- It protects the liver and kidneys.
- Rejuvenates the brain, lungs, bones and the entire body.
- Builds the immune system and helps to eliminate excessive hunger.
- Purifies and restores all the bodily organs
- Cleanses the bloodstream
- Flushes the body of acid and mucus congestion in the form of cysts, tumors, yeast, fungi, bacteria, and vaginal discharge.
- Lubricates the colon to ease elimination and old impacted waste from the large and small intestines
Prevents, Controls and Treats:
- High Blood Pressure,
- Menstrual disorders
Product images shown on this website are for representation purposes. Fronaturals reserves the right to modify product packaging depending on packaging availability.
Ships from Calgary, Canada. Prices reflected as as per the currency selected on the top of the page and exclude shipping and taxes.